The LDP: https://tldp.org/
The Linux Documentation Project is a loosely knit team of volunteers who provide documentation for many aspects of Linux. There are several forms of documentation: Guides, HOWTOs, man pages, and FAQs.
Please take a part in our efforts.
- Fork our repository
- Update documents and/or correct/extend existing ones in your forked repository
- Submit a Pull Request (if you do not know how, read for example: https://yangsu.github.io/pull-request-tutorial/)
- Check if our builder successfully renders your submission - if not, check why and resubmit
- Check if your document is correctly rendered on https://tldp.org/test/ after builder shows you green light - if not, check why and resubmit
- One of our admins will review your work
- Publication on https://tldp.org/ is live 👍